LVLT Coronavirus update
In compliance with state guidelines and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to push back the re-opening of LVLT until July 1st. This will allow a little more time for government restrictions to be lifted and will allow us to implement measures to help ensure everyone's safety when we return to LVLT.
Our production of BRIGHTON BEACH MEMOIRS will be postponed until July 10 through 26.
Our production of GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS will be postponed until September 4 through 20.
Tickets will automatically be exchanged for the same performance during the July run. Should you need to change the date of your tickets or should you require a refund, please contact us at the box office at 702-362-7996 or via email at BoxOffice@lvlt.org.
Our summer musical, PUTTING IT TOGETHER will also be postponed for 1 month and will run Aug 7th through the 23rd. Tickets will also be exchanged automatically for this show but, can be changed for a different date by contacting the box office.
If you are able to exchange tickets instead of a refund, we would really appreciate it. While LVLT is working with our Landlord during this period, we still have an obligation to pay a portion of our rent and repay any deferred rent once the crisis has past. For those in a position to assist with a financial gift, we ask for your help now in making a donations to help us with these costs in a time where we have very little income.
Once we re-open in July, we will be implementing the following changes at the theatre to practice good social distancing.
- Patrons will be required to wear a face covering to enter the building
- Patrons will be kept 6 feet apart if waiting in line to enter the theatre
- A simple program that can be disposed along with electronic programs will be used
- We encourage patrons to take advantage of our electronic tickets for a contactless entry
- All seats, handles and common surfaces will be cleaned before and after each performance
- Our concession area will be closed to prevent groups in the small enclosed area
- Tickets will be pre-scanned outside the building to prevent lines at the doors for seating
- We will be reducing our seating capacity by approximately 60%.
We ask for your understanding if we have to move your assigned seat to another location. With the reduction in seating to allow social distance, some patrons may be moved as a result. We will do our best to keep everyone in their assigned seat but, distance will be prioritized over seating preference for safety reasons.
We are sorry for this additional delay and we are all eager to get back to LVLT and present the shows that have been put on hold for the past few months.
The safety of our patrons and volunteers is of paramount importance to us and we feel this delay and these new distancing measures upon reopening will allow us all to enjoy Live Theatre and still remain safe and healthy.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 702-362-7996 or via email at Info@lvlt.org.
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy in these difficult times.
President, Las Vegas Little Theatre